Monday, October 20, 2014

Emily and Nick

Engagement Session
Location: Beebe Lake in St. Michael, Minnesota

Emily and Nick's engagement session took place at Lake Beebe (where Nick proposed!). When pulling up to the park, I spotted a beautiful area of wild grasses and yellow flowers alongside the road. This area made for such gorgeous photos! I have been enjoying all the seasonal colors in my photographs- burgundy, red, brown, yellow, orange, chartreuse... So many rich and vibrant hues. Emily and Nick were awesome! Taking their pictures was so much fun, we were laughing the entire time. I'm so glad they picked the location that they did, because we had so many great areas to choose from: fields of grasses, woods, and lake-shore. Sometimes I feel that parks can be limiting, but this park had so much to work with! Every direction we turned was totally pictuesque. I love photographing out in the country where everything is wild and rustic. Congratulations on your engagement Emily and Nick! I look forward to photographing your wedding next July!





























No comments: